Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ginger- soy glazed Mahi Mahi with broccoli slaw

Last night, I tried a new recipe from Coastal Living: Ginger-soy glazed Mahi Mahi. It turned out really good. I especially loved it because ginger is my favorite!! To sneak some veggies in, I made a dressing using the same ingredients in the glaze and tossed it with broccoli and carrot slaw. This was a perfect, light summer supper...

Ginger- soy glazed Mahi Mahi
(That's the link to the Coastal Living Recipe)

Broccoli Slaw with ginger soy dressing

1/2 package broccoli and carrot slaw
1 Tbs soy sauce
1 Tbs honey
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 tsp finely chopped shallot
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
1 tsp sesame oil
1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard

Stir all but the slaw together in a medium bowl. Add slaw and toss to coat.



I had a sheet of puff pastry in the freezer that I needed to use, and yesterday I bought a big bag of granny smith apples...so I decided to try to make an apple tart. Cooking Light saved the day once again! I found this super easy and delicious recipe:

Tart aux Pommes

Instead of making the pastry, I just thawed out my puff pastry and used it...even easier! It turned out so pretty and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment