Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recipe update marathon...

Ready, set, cook!!
Hope you're hungry...here are some of the things I've made here lately (and been too lazy to blog about)

Click the recipe names for link to recipes


Grilled Tilapia with Smoked Paprika and Parmesan Polenta
Cooking Light

We loved this soo much. I love new ways to prepare tilapia, and this was a-mazing. Smoked paprika is incredible..do not substitute the "regular" kind!


Creamy Pumpkin Risotto
Epicurean

O.M.G. That's all.



I bought the big can of pumpkin puree, and had a lot left after I made the risotto. I found this recipe from Rachael Ray for Pumpkin Penne. I forgot to take a pic, but here is the link if you are interested:

Penne-wise Pumpkin Pasta

Pasta Milano
Joelen's Culinary Adventures

This was really, really good! Thanks, Joelen! Just like Macaroni Grill's! The best part is, Joelen gives instructions for freezing and reheating later! Love it!


Ok...now I'm hungry...must eat...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment