Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brown Sugar Buttercream

For Justin's birthday,(yeah, that was like a month ago)I made these cupcakes.



Butter pecan cupcakes with brown sugar buttercream. The cake was a mix from the grocery store. I had never seen that flavor cake mix before, so I had to try it. And, since I hate canned icing, I decided to try a new recipe. I found this Brown Sugar Buttercream on www.marthastewart.com.

Happy Birthday, Justin!


I haven't posted much lately because I haven't cooked very much lately. We discovered a leak in our bathroom that had made its way into my kitchen cabinet....lovely. So, we have been pulling out cabinets, pulling out sheetrock, fixing leaks, replacing sheetrock, painting cabinets, replacing cabinets, and replacing countertops! FUN! No, not really. But it is done now, so I can cook/blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment