Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cupcakes and puppy paintings...

I made some chocolate cupcakes with buttercream for a shower on Tuesday. Here's how they turned out:


I'm trying to do a better job with my photos, also! I'm slowly learning how to use all the features on my camera, and Justin got me a fisheye lens for Valentine's Day! Yay!

Stay tuned this coming week! Tomorrow I am making a 2 tiered cake for a baby shower...and next week I am making a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party cake. I will probably be on a sugar high for the next two weeks!!

Today, I was outside taking pictures of the puppies and practicing shooting with my camera in aperture priority mode. I got a really cute shot of Minky and decided I needed to do a "blue dog" portrait of her, since I have TWO of Baxter. I didn't want her to feel left out!

Silly Puppy!


"I'm ready for my close-up"


Ready to paint


Sketched out


Green background done!


All Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment