Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday night is pasta night!

This recipe has inspired me to start a new Thursday night tradition...PASTA! In the same edition of Real Simple that last night's salmon came from, I found this little beauty:
Ravioli With Sweet Potatoes and Thyme Recipe | Real Simple Recipes

First of all, I could eat goat cheese at every meal on every day of the week, so this was right up my alley. And, who doesn't love sweet potatoes? They are an unexpected little surprise in this savory dish. MMM! There were TWO whole pages of these ravioli recipes in this magazine...I had such a hard time deciding! We'll see what next Thursday brings. If it's half as good as this one, I'll be a happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Glad I found your neat blog! I totally don't like to cook but I have been doing really well latley...maybe I can use some of these recipies! They all look so good! Justin eats well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMM! goat cheese! i want to make this right now! i love this blog it is so much fun! see u soon :)

    ReplyDelete